Gathering and Use of Information
Innovation Academy adheres to a strict policy
for ensuring the privacy of your personally identifiable information (such as full
name, address, e-mail address, and/or other identifiable information).
- We will never share your information with third parties outside IST Software unless
you give express permission for us to do so, or unless we are required to do so
under applicable law.
- In order to participate in some activities, you might be asked to provide some personally
identifiable information. This could be in connection with the following:
- software evaluation registration
- subscription registration for sites or services which require subscription (such
as e-mail newsletters)
- purchase transactions
- content submissions, community postings (i.e., forums or bulletin boards), comments
and suggestions, or voting
- bug submission
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using
Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- If you chose to have a relationship with Innovation Academy, such as a contractual or
other business relationship or partnership, we will naturally continue to contact
you in connection with that business relationship.
- Employees of Innovation Academy have access to personally identifiable customer information.
All employees are legally bound to uphold this policy and observe your right to
privacy and confidentiality. We will never share your information with third parties
outside Innovation Academy unless you give express permission for us to do so, or unless
we are required to do so under applicable law.
- If you call us to find out whether another person or party within your organisation
has evaluated or purchased our software, we may disclose that information, but you
will be required to demonstrate proof that you belong to the organisation that you
are inquiring about. Innovation Academy will not willfully disclose your personal information
to any third party without first receiving your permission.
- As an international company, Innovation Academy maintains databases in Europe and the
United States. Any information that you submit to us via our Websites may be sent
electronically to a database maintained in either country. We protect your privacy
around the world by ensuring that this Website and all Innovation Academy networks adhere
to data-protection principles described in this page.
- We store all email transactions and strive to keep records of phone calls with customers,
partners, and software evaluators so we have a history of our interactions that
can be used for Pre-Sales Support and Technical Support.
- We may occasionally conduct online surveys that may ask you for demographic information
(your location, position, tool use, etc.) If the online survey collects contact
data such as your e-mail address (although generally they do not), we will use that
data to send you further information only if the form specifically asks for your
permission and you give it. You are free to revoke any such permission at any time.
- As you surf around Innovation Academy's websites, it is possible that several cookies
will be set on your computer. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including
whether or not to accept them and how to remove them. You may set most browsers
to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your
browser, but please note that if you choose to erase or block your cookies, you
will need to re-enter your original user ID and password to gain access to certain
parts of the website.
- Tracking technologies may record information such as Internet domain and host names;
Internet protocol (IP) addresses; browser software and operating system types; click-stream
other tracking technologies allows us to improve our website and your Web experience.
We may also analyze information that does not contain Personal Information for trends